Lean Yellow Belt Certification / Lean Certificate / Lean Certification
Lean / Lean manufacturing is based on the Toyota Production System (TPS), a lean manufacturing / lean management philosophy and set of techniques for reducing the time from customer order to delivery, costing less, and producing improved quality. This lean certification program will instill lean techniques including value stream mapping.
Keep in mind, we also offer Lean Six Sigma Black Certification, Lean Six Sigma Green Certification, and Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification.
Course dates: ALL classes are 10:00 AM EST to 2:00 PM EST
The following modules are included in the training course:
Journey to Lean, Lean manufacturing principles, Lean manufacturing tools and advantages of lean manufacturing
The 8 Wastes
Value Stream Mapping
Lean Culture – 5 Lean Principles
JIT & Kanban
Lean Metrics, Pareto charts, and more
CQI Kaizen (Rapid Process Improvement Workshops)
Building A Culture Of Kaizen
A3 Thinking and Problem Solving
Sustaining Lean Culture
Live Online – 5 Key Features
1. Participants are online live with the instructor at all times; you see what the instructor sees on his/her screen. We use WebEx as the meeting platform.
2. Participants can ask questions by speaking directly to the instructor through voice over the internet or call in on the phone; you are never blocked from asking questions
3. Participants can send a chat to the instructor or to the entire class via chat box in real-time
4. Participants hear each other’s questions and learn from other course participants
5. All sessions are recorded, placed in a dropbox, and provided to participants for download to a computer in the event of a missed class or for review in the future
Certify Your SkillSet™ – 5 Principal Benefits
1. Professional development with Certification from Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College – prestigious, lasting high value.
2. Online, open-book, multiple-choice quiz examines knowledge transfer that can be applied to a real-world project – learn before you apply.
3. Practical tools and examples for immediate application.
4. High-value content taught by workplace and educational professional instructors.
5. Learn from the convenience of your workplace or home – no travel time; no travel expenses.
Why the Provider Matters?
Professional certification is a process in which a person proves that he or she has the knowledge, as a basis, for performing a specific job. The proof comes in the form of certification earned by passing quizzes, an exam, case studies, actual case, or some combination of these items that are provided by an accredited organization. Accreditation is a recognition that an educational institution has a certain standard of quality that other reputable organizations will honor. Without accreditation, the certification provider may not provide the participant with lasting value. Therefore, it is imperative that you receive your certification from a trusted, accredited institution.
OpEx90, Inc www.opex90.com
We have a framework to help you increase profitability and reduce operating costs
Our suite of strategic planning, six sigma, and lean six sigma training courses, and business transformation consulting management services are the perfect recipe for total operational excellence.
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College has been in existence since 1861. Dartmouth College, founded in 1769, is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE) of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). Accreditation is a non-governmental, non-profit, self-regulatory, peer review process based on rigorous standards.