Online Self Paced Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification / OnlineLean Six Sigma Certificate / Lean Six Sigma Certification / Online Lean Six Sigma Training
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification is one of the most highly sought-after credentials for professionals who want to quickly increase their marketability and advance their careers.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt professionals have a thorough understanding of the key aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC).
Once you've completed this exciting course and satisfied the requirements for this certificate, you'll be able to:
- Evaluate current processes and/or systems with a view to identifying waste and reducing variation.
- Develop new processes and/or systems based on the results of the process and/or system evaluations.
- Positively impact the bottom line of the organization and its clients.
This practical & hands-on Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course covers the origin & aims of Lean, Six Sigma, and Lean Six Sigma. And the roles of Lean Six Sigma teams.
If you're interested in more advanced Lean Six Sigma training, review our online Lean Six Sigma Green certification or Lean Six Sigma Black certification
In case you were wondering some people refer to Lean Six Sigma as Six Sigma Lean, or Lean Sigma Six.
- In this blended learning course, participants will learn the Lean Six Sigma methodology and how to participate and lead projects to streamline operations, increase value, and reduce waste.
- How long is the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course? 2 four hour self-paced sessions
- How to get Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification? Take the online course and complete the online exam.
- How to pass Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification? The Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth and OpEx90 requires us to make as many accommodations as possible to ensure your success.
How do I put my Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt on my resume?
- Add your Lean Six Sigma certification to your resume, LinkedIn profile, Facebook profile, and all other social media. This is an example of how to record your certification;
- Certification name - Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Issuer - Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
- Expiration - None
Does the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification expire? No.
Includes all the Lean Six Sigma training and certification materials in PDF format.
Also includes our Lean Six Sigma Tool Book in PDF format
The Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth and OpEx90 Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB) is a professional who is versed in the foundational elements of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology and who can lead limited improvement projects or participate as a team member as a part of more complex improvement projects. An LSSYB has a thorough understanding of the elementary aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC).
Besides making you stand out in the crowd with your certification, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belts are expected to contribute to projects that:
• Reduce Risk and Eliminate Errors and Defects
• Identify and Reduce Costs
• Improve Speed of Delivery or Service
• Improve Business Processes and Sustain Quality Improvement
• Achieve High Customer Satisfaction Rates
• Ensure Your Organization Adheres to Industry and Government Standards
• Maximum Utilization of Organization’s Resources
- Your business improves
- Your career skyrockets
- Your life is empowered
Course: 8 hours of online training.
Online price is $495
On-Site (Customer Location) - minimum 10 participants, travel is additional; call for details are pricing
Blended Delivery - minimum 10 participants, travel is additional; call for details are pricing
The following modules are included in the training course:
The Process / The Customers
Management, Core & Support Processes
Lean Six Sigma Integration Section
The DMAIC Methodology
Certify Your SkillSet™ – 5 Principal Benefits
1. Professional development with Certification from Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College – prestigious, lasting high value.
2. Online, open-book, multiple-choice quiz examines knowledge transfer that can be applied to a real-world project – learn before you apply.
3. Practical tools and examples for immediate application.
4. High-value content taught by workplace and educational professional instructors.
5. Learn from the convenience of your workplace or home – no travel time; no travel expenses.
Why the Provider Matters?
Professional certification is a process in which a person proves that he or she has the knowledge, as a basis, for performing a specific job. The proof comes in the form of certification earned by passing quizzes, an exam, case studies, actual case, or some combination of these items that are provided by an accredited organization. Accreditation is a recognition that an educational institution has a certain standard of quality that other reputable organizations will honor. Without accreditation, the certification provider may not provide the participant with lasting value. Therefore, it is imperative that you receive your certification from a trusted, accredited institution.
We have a framework to help you increase profitability and reduce operating costs
Our suite of strategic planning, six sigma, and lean six sigma training courses, and business transformation consulting management services are the perfect recipe for total operational excellence.
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College has been in existence since 1861. Dartmouth College, founded in 1769, is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE) of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). Accreditation is a non-governmental, non-profit, self-regulatory, peer review process based on rigorous standards.