Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Self-Paced
Cost pressures, new regulations, taxes, fees, supply chain, and cashflow issues are creating a massive demand for people trained and skilled in Lean Six Sigma techniques. ... which is why you don't want to wait!
The Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) is a professional who has expertise in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology and leads complex improvement projects. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a deep understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC). A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt understands how to identify and prioritize critical projects, implement, perform, interpret, and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced level of proficiency.
Besides making you stand out in the crowd with your certification, Lean Six Sigma Black Belts are expected to:
• Collaborate with Senior leaders to Identify and Prioritize Critical Projects
• Reduce Risk and Eliminate Errors and Defects
• Identify and Reduce Costs
• Improve Speed of Delivery or Service
• Improve Business Processes and Sustain Quality Improvement
• Achieve High Customer Satisfaction Rates
• Ensure Your Organization Adheres to Industry and Government Standards
• Maximum Utilization of Organization’s Resources
Your business improves
Your career skyrockets
Your life is empowered
Course: 80 hours of self-paced online training plus you must do two LSS case studies, (approximately 80 hours of homework).
Self-Paced online price is $3,695
On-Site (Customer Location) - minimum 10 participants, travel is additional; call for details are pricing
Blended Delivery - minimum 10 participants, travel is additional; call for details are pricing
The following modules are included in the training course:
Lean & Six Sigma Refresher; Voice of Customer (VOC); Project Justification – Building the Business Case Utilizing the VOC
Lean Methods & Selection, Lean Metrics In-Depth
Lean & Six Sigma Tools and Techniques
Statistics Refresher & Minitab Introduction
Scales of measurement; Stats I
Sampling / Weibull
Building A Culture of Kaizen; 8D & Mistake Proofing
Certify Your SkillSet™ – 5 Principal Benefits
1. Professional development with Certification from Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College – prestigious, lasting high value.
2. Online, open-book, multiple-choice quiz examines knowledge transfer that can be applied to a real-world project – learn before you apply.
3. Practical tools and examples for immediate application.
4. High-value content taught by workplace and educational professional instructors.
5. Learn from the convenience of your workplace or home – no travel time; no travel expenses.
Why the Provider Matters?
Professional certification is a process in which a person proves that he or she has the knowledge, as a basis, for performing a specific job. The proof comes in the form of certification earned by passing quizzes, an exam, case studies, actual cases, or some combination of these items that are provided by an accredited organization. Accreditation is a recognition that an educational institution has a certain standard of quality that other reputable organizations will honor. Without accreditation, the certification provider may not provide the participant with lasting value. Therefore, it is imperative that you receive your certification from a trusted, accredited institution.
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College has been in existence since 1861. Dartmouth College, founded in 1769, is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE) of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). Accreditation is a non-governmental, non-profit, self-regulatory, peer review process based on rigorous standards.
Recommended Participants: Those who need to gain an in-depth understanding of leading Lean teams and projects.