Lean Green Belt Certification / Lean Certificate / Lean Certification / Lean Training
Lean manufacturing is based on the Toyota Production System (TPS), a lean manufacturing / lean management philosophy and set of techniques for reducing the time from customer order to delivery, costing less, and producing improved quality. This lean certification program will instill lean techniques including; lean thinking, lean leadership, lean management, standard work, 5S, value stream mapping and lots more
Also, our lean certification course teaches participants how to apply lean concepts and tools of the legendary Toyota Production System (TPS) to healthcare enterprises including hospitals, physician practices, nursing homes, clinics, laboratories, and administrative and other health services.
This blended learning course provides an integrated sequence of subject material that goes beyond the introduction to Lean and delves into the project selection and metrics necessary to affect continuous improvement in any organization. We include dozens of lean manufacturing examples and lean manufacturing system examples.
Lean training and certification participants will be prepared to lead the lean culture.
The best lean certification program requires that you have technical knowledge in lean and lean manufacturing. This should be coupled with real-life, hands-on experience to ensure that you actually know how to apply lean principles in practice.
Course: 10 (4-hour) days of live online training. The format of live online training is a lecture, discussion, and activities.
Interactive Live Online Instructor-Led - live online price is $1,895
On-Site (Customer Location) - minimum 10 participants, travel is additional; call for details are pricing
Blended Delivery - minimum 10 participants, travel is additional; call for details are pricing
Schedule 2022: ALL classes are 10:00 AM EST to 2:00 PM EST
The following modules are included in the training course:
Lean and lean manufacturing pdf - Lean and lean manufacturing ppt
Lean / Six Sigma Foundation, Lean manufacturing principles, Lean manufacturing tools and advantages of lean manufacturing
Lean Methods & Selection
Lean & Lean Six Sigma Tools
Lean in Detail
Value Stream Mapping in Detail
Lean Metrics In-Depth
Lean Project Implementation
Corrective Action / Preventive Action (CAPA)
Live Online – 5 Key Features
1. Participants are online live with the instructor at all times; you see what the instructor sees on his/her screen.
2. Participants can ask questions by speaking directly to the instructor through voice over the internet or call in on the phone; you are never blocked from asking questions
3. Participants can send a chat to the instructor or to the entire class via chat box in real-time
4. Participants hear each other’s questions and learn from other course participants
5. All sessions are recorded and provided to participants for download to a computer in the event of a missed class or for review in the future
Certify Your SkillSet™ – 5 Principal Benefits
1. Professional development with Certification from Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College – prestigious, lasting high value.
2. Online, open-book, multiple-choice quiz examines knowledge transfer that can be applied to a real-world project – learn before you apply.
3. Practical tools and examples for immediate application.
4. High-value content taught by workplace and educational professional instructors.
5. Learn from the convenience of your workplace or home – no travel time; no travel expenses.
Why the Provider Matters?
Professional certification is a process in which a person proves that he or she has the knowledge, as a basis, for performing a specific job. The proof comes in the form of certification earned by passing quizzes, an exam, case studies, actual case, or some combination of these items that are provided by an accredited organization. Accreditation is a recognition that an educational institution has a certain standard of quality that other reputable organizations will honor. Without accreditation, the certification provider may not provide the participant with lasting value. Therefore, it is imperative that you receive your certification from a trusted, accredited institution.
We have a framework to help you increase profitability and reduce operating costs
Our suite of strategic planning, six sigma, and lean six sigma training courses, and business transformation consulting management services are the perfect recipe for total operational excellence.
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College has been in existence since 1861. Dartmouth College, founded in 1769, is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE) of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). Accreditation is a non-governmental, non-profit, self-regulatory, peer review process based on rigorous standards.