Lean Black Belt Certification
This course provides the comprehensive subject matter to learn how to develop strategic initiatives, get buy-in from leadership, and move from strategy to implementation.
Participants will be prepared to lead the lean culture. You will have expanded your competence in leadership, business acumen, and lean technical expertise.
Course: 10 (4-hour) days of live online training. The format of the live online training is lecture, discussion, and activities.
- Interactive Live Online Instructor-Led - live online price is $3,595
- On-Site (Customer Location) - minimum 10 participants, travel is additonal; call for details are pricing
- Blended Delivery - minimum 10 participants, travel is additonal; call for details are pricing
The following modules are included in the training course:
- Strategic Leadership - Strategic Initiative Development & Leadership Principles
- How Do Groups Fit? Where Are Our Groups Going?
- Moving from Goals to Metrics
- Future State Action Plan Implementation
- Managing Individuals & Collaborative Groups /Performance Management
- Team Performance Management
- Leading Process Improvement
- Voice of Customer
- Product or process design in contrast with process improvement
- Statistics Refresher and Minitab Introduction)
Live Online – 5 Key Features
1. Participants are online live with the instructor at all times; you see what the instructor sees on his/her screen. We use WebEx as the meeting platform.
2. Participants can ask questions by speaking directly to the instructor through voice over internet or call in on the phone; you are never blocked from asking questions
3. Participants can send a chat to the instructor or to the entire class via chat box in real time
4. Participants hear each other’s questions and learn from other course participants
5. All sessions are recorded, placed in a dropbox, and provided to participants for download to a computer in the event of a missed class or for review in the future
Certify Your SkillSet™ – 5 Principal Benefits
1. Professional development with Certification from Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College – prestigious, lasting high value.
2. Online, open book, multiple choice quiz examines knowledge transfer that can be applied to a real world project – learn before you apply.
3. Practical tools and examples for immediate application.
4. High value content taught by workplace and educational professional instructors.
5. Learn from the convenience of your workplace or home – no travel time; no travel expenses.
Why the Provider Matters?
Professional certification is a process in which a person proves that he or she has the knowledge, as a basis, for performing a specific job. The proof comes in the form of a certification earned by passing quizzes, an exam, case studies, actual case or some combination of these items that are provided by an accredited organization. Accreditation is a recognition that an educational institution has a certain standard of quality that other reputable organizations will honor. Without accreditation, the certification provider may not provide the participant lasting value. Therefore, it is imperative that you receive your certification from a trusted, accredited institution.
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College has been in existence since 1861. Dartmouth College, founded in 1769, is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE) of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). Accreditation is a non-governmental, non-profit, self-regulatory, peer review process based on rigorous standards.