The live online course is 10:00 am to 2:00 pm U.S. Eastern Time (two 4-hour sessions plus breaks); See PRICE dropdown for all dates
Corrective Action/Preventive Action Using 8D (Disciplines): Certificate awarded by Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College upon completion of required workshop attendance and exam. Topics include:
- Common errors in conducting CAPA investigations
- Tools for identifying the proper root cause
- Tips for using a team approach
- Detailed coverage of using the 8D system for CAPA, including job aids, do’s and don’ts, and exercises.
- Quality principles that ensure employees approach CAPA with the right mind-set.
Participants will complete a self-assessment to check their personal values and behaviors that are key to successful “ quality in” approaches.
Schedule – see dropdown price box for dates.
Time: Workshop is 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Eastern U.S. Time (two 4-hour sessions)
Recommended Participants: Those who need to gain an understanding of CAPA and do, or could, be part of a CAPA team’s efforts to improve quality following a quality/audit problem, or in response to a customer complaint. This includes:
- Any employee, in-office or in operational areas, where quality improvement initiatives are needed
- Managers/supervisors of business processes
- Quality department staff; especially those who help lead CAPA teams