Terms and Conditions:
Live Online / Self-Study Workshops
- Cancellation fees for LIVE online and Self-Study workshops are as follows: after the order is placed there is a 3.25% charge card fee for all charge cards except American Express which is 3.5%. Whichever fee applies will be deducted from your refund.
- Cancellation time frames: there are absolutely no cancellations and no rebate of funds after the class material has been released to the participant. This typically takes place up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the Live Online workshop, and within one day for self-study workshops. For Live online you may request a transfer into the next available workshop; such a request will be granted if there is room available in that workshop; if not you will be scheduled for the next available workshop.
- All participant materials (except Minitab and any specified manuals or books) are included in the fee schedule. Please note that many participants use the 30-day free trial of Minitab, and also note that Minitab is only available for a Windows operating system.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone sessions if minimum attendance is not met. Workshop fees will be refunded in full if canceled. If postponed each situation will be determined with the intended participant; if the participant cancels due to postponement then workshop fees will be refunded in full.
- The signup deadline for Live online workshops is the day prior to the start of the workshop on a first come first serve basis. All Live Online workshops are limited to 25 participants.
- Online sessions will be recorded and made available for later review or if a participant misses a session.
- All workshops can be held on the client’s site or place designated by the client.
- Pricing is by quotation only.
- Workshops for Dartmouth students are held at Dartmouth College during regularly scheduled offerings and are subject to minimum class size requirements. Please contact us for details.
#lean #sixsigma #OpEx